This simple, three-ingredient recipe will be your new go-to dessert for all occasions.
This is one of my favorite recipes because of how quick it is to make.
- 2 Bananas
- 1/4 Cup vegan chocolate chips (adjust to your liking)
- 1 Cup oats
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Mash the bananas in a bowl until all of the clumps and lumps are gone
- Pour the oats and vegan chocolate chips into the bowl
- Make bite-sized balls and separate them on a baking sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes and let cool
Voila! Enjoy your cruelty-free treat.